Ifeanyichukwu Anthony Christopher Ibezi, politician, businessman, philanthropist, and community leader was born in 1976 to the family of late Chief Francis Nwafor and Mrs. Caroline Logodokwu Ibezi both of Ezimuku, Agbaja Abatete in Idemili North local Government Area of Anambra State, Ibezi is the fourth boy in a family of seven, five boys, two girls.
He started his primary education in 1982 at New Haven Primary School, Enugu in Enugu North Local Government Area of Enugu State. On completion in 1988, he enrolled in St. Paul’s Secondary School, a Catholic Mission School in Udi, where he did both his junior and senior secondary education before proceeding to Institute of Management and Technology, IMT, Enugu, where he obtained his HND in Marketing (Major, Purchase & Supply) in 1999.
On completion of the National Service in 2001 at the National Assembly, Abuja in 2001, Ibezi founded and incorporated his company, Anbez Innovations Ltd. Anbez was a consultancy firm that sought and secured jobs from the federal government. By 2003, Anbez had expanded and diversified its business activities. It became known as Anbez Group; a conglomerate of 15 subsidiary companies with interests in oil and gas, ICT, construction, real estate et al.
Ibezi has in the course of his life acquired many degrees, received many awards and is a member of different organizations to wit:
(1) HND, Institute of Management and Technology, IMT, Enugu.
(2) Post Graduate Diploma in Political Science, University of Abuja.
(3) Master’s Degree in Public Administration (MPA), National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN).
(4) Master’s Degree in Peace and Conflict Resolution, National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN).
(5) Master’s Degree in International Relation, University of Abuja (In view).
Membership of Organizations:
(1) Fellow, Chartered Institute of Project & Programmes Portfolio Management of Nigeria.
(2) Fellow, Association of Business Specialists & Entrepreneurs of Nigeria
(3) Fellow of Ethical Leadership and Entrepreneurship of University of Nigeria Nsukka.
(4) Member, Governing Council of Federal Polytechnic, Offa, Kwara State
(5) Active member, St. Anthony of Padua
(6) Active member, Parish Council of St. Martin’s Catholic Church, Mabushi, Abuja
(7) Active member, Catholic Youth Organization in Abuja and Abatete
(8) Chairman, Fund Raising Committee, St. Martins Catholic Church, Mabushi, Abuja
(9) Leader, Ifeanyichukwu Ibezi Political Group (IPG)
(10) Founder, Wisemen Restoration Association
(1) Ichie Okaka Ochiagha Abatete and member of Igwe-in-Council, Abatete.
(2) Ochendo Ojoto, Idemili South LGA
(3) Ezekwueche title from Alor ancient kingdom in Idemili South LGA
(4) Ezienyi 1 of Arochukwu ancient kingdom by Federated Arochukwu Youths Association (FAYA)
(5) Award of Excellence by Students’ Union Government, Chukwuemeka Odumegwu University, Igbariam
(4) Honorary Award from National Union of Anambra State Students (NUASS)
(5) Anambra Abuja Corpers’ Award of Excellence in 2012 and 2014
(6) Abatete Statesman Award by Abatete Development Organization, (ADO) Abuja
(7) Gold Award in National Development by Corporate and Media, African Communications Limited